To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed.

Success S av v y SHOW THEM THE MONEY These comedians, humorists and actors have made fortunes making us laugh since they can find humor in just about every aspect of life. This, of course, includes money. CO M PI LE D BY S TAC Y W Y N N “If only God would give me some clear sign. Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” — Woody Allen “My son has a big Christmas problem — what do you buy for a father who has everything and you’re using it?” — Milton Berle “It’s not necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It’s only necessary to be rich.” — Alan Alda “It’s income tax time again: Gather up your receipts, tax forms, sharpen up that pencil and stab yourself in the aorta.” — Dave Barry “I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. Hobbies cost money, interests are free.” — George Carlin “Have you ever noticed how bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks?” — Steven Wright “Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won’t be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife.” — Henry Youngman “I’ve spent 90% of my salary on booze and women. The other 10% I wasted.” — Tug McGraw 64 “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.” — Jackie Mason